Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

We had a fun FHE night (tuesday). We carved pumpkins and ate ghost cookies. I didn't get any pictures of the ghost cookies because they got eaten pretty fast. Tyler has been dying to carve pumpkins for the last month and a half. Every FHE he wants to carve pumpkins. And finally we got it together so we could please the little man. We had a lot of fun making a mess with all the pumpkin junk.


Tyler 'designing' his pumpkin.


Me and the T'man. I wasn't really creative this year with my pumkin. The Hillman's is what it says. I know boring.


My boys celebrating the fact that we have cool decorated pumkins on our porch!

3 people showing their love:

Carly said...

Morgan cute it looks like you guys had fun.

Andrea and Danny said...

TOO CUTE!!
So much fun!!

Laura said...

We missed the boat with pumpkin carving before Halloween. Do you think it's too pathetic to carve them in November?

I like your "The Hillman's" pumpkin! Not boring at all. Very original actually.