Thursday, October 23, 2008

Tyler's 5 years old!

The pictures got out of order but you get the idea. Here's a glimpse of the last 5 years of Tyler.

This was Tyler's first real Halloween.I think this is the most creative Halloween costume ever! 2004


Summer of 2004. Isn't he the cutest little guy?


December 2003


December 2003


Tyler's 3rd Birthday. October 2006. Check out that cake that Grandma Hillman made for him. If I can be half the cake maker she is then my kids are going to have some outstanding cakes!


Summer 2005


Yah, that's right he has a 'Mom' tatoo. I thought it was pretty sweet. We used to draw on Tyler all the time. I should post some other pictures of the body art.


Winter 2005


Halloween 2005


After church sometime in the winter 2007


Tyler's 4th Birthday!


My little stud man. What a character. I love the face he is making in this picture!



Happy Birthday Tyler! We love you more than a polka dot door!

4 people showing their love:

The Jones :) said...

He is so stinkin' cute...and has been since he was little!! I can't believe you have a 5 year old...man you're old!! ;) Just kidding!! Hope he has a great day!!
-Becki :)

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday Tyler! I bet it's fun having a birthday so close to Halloween. The cupcakes looked pretty yummy!

Shaela said...

how cute!! isn't it amazing how FAST they grow up??

emilie s. d. p. said...

He is so unbelievably cute! I love seeing all these pictures of him through the years.