Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Up and Running!




I am a little nervous about starting this, but what better way to improve my 'skills' than to practice on cute kids!? I figured there's no better way to kick it off than with a special.

I got this special idea from my friend Marissa.

Starting October 11 - November 1 I will be doing kids sessions outdoors for the fall. You can dress up your kids in their Halloween costumes or regular clothes with fun hats and jackets.

Here's what you get:
- Half hour of fun photo shooting.
- The top ten photos will be emailed to you in color and black and white.

Here's what you pay:
- Only $20 for everything! (add $5 for each additional child)
- Payment is due at photo shoot

Sign up by either leaving a comment, or go to my photo blog: http://morgophotography.blogspot.com/ and leave a comment. I will be doing only 2 photo shoots a week, so you need to schedule fast before it fills up!!

12 people showing their love:

Rolyndia said...

Good luck on your new venture. I hope it all goes great for you.

Kami P. said...

Good for you! Hope it goes well for you.
I hopped on your blog today and say those gall stones....what?!?!? That's crazy, they're insanely huge. OUCH!

Shaela said...

I didn't know you were a photographer! That's awesome - good luck!

Dacia said...

Sounds like fun. Good luck with your new business.

Anonymous said...

That is awesome! Good Luck:)

Kristy said...

I wish we lived closer. I would schedule a session if we did.

Good luck with your new photography venture. From what you post on your blog, I just know you will do great!

amanda said...

your so cute. love all the pictures of your kids. i remember seeing you back from canada and you were prego with him. how time flys.

Anonymous said...

Good for you. You'll do great. Have fun with it.

Angie and J.D. said...

That's so awesome! You are such an awesome photographer. I hope it goes well for you.

Debbie said...

Do you have any slots left? I think I'll just give you a call.

Laura said...

O my gosh Morgan! I just saw this! If I had Naomi's costume ready I would totally use you - although I'm sure your slots are all full. Good luck! Excited for you!

emilie s. d. p. said...

I'm so glad you're doing this! Now I really want to move down to San Antonio so that you can take my family pictures. Honestly, you've got some mad photography skills!