Friday, October 17, 2008

Good lookin'


I got to take these three kids picture today. This is one of my favorites. Check my photo blog to see the rest soon. http://morgophotography.blogspot.com/

4 people showing their love:

Anonymous said...

Nice work, I am excited to see the blog:)

Tyler & Michelle said...

I had no idea you were so good at photos. So cute.

Kami P. said...

Looks AWESOME. I love seeing all these moms using there artistic ability in photography and making some $$ doing it. What kind of camera do you have? I would love to get a camera that I could take such nice pictures with (and, yes, I realize it'll be pricey, but I'm in the market)

Debbie said...

Morgan, you did an awesome job. I still haven't decided which pics are my favorite, but I keep looking at them over and over again. You're so talented and these kid's grandmas are going to be thrilled!