Saturday, October 4, 2008

Our Saturday

Birthday's birthdays birthdays! With Carter's birthday on Monday and Tyler's on the 23rd I wanted to get some pictures of them. We went to a couple locations here in good old San Antonio and snapped some shots of the babies. Here are some of those shots.





With the celebration of a 1 year birthday there is a tradition of letting a baby eat cake all by themselves. We went to a park once we finished taking the nicer pictures and let Carter loose on the cake that I had made for him. It didn't turn out the way I had envisioned but all in all it served it's purpose.







7 people showing their love:

Samye said...

Love the pictures!! And the birthday cake at the park is a GREAT idea! Also- you look really cute, it looks like you have darker hair? As far as I can tell it looks super cute!

Anna said...

Cute pics lady!! your boys are so so cute! I want to see some of that hair it looks like its dark!! YOu are looking so skinny too!!

Janae said...

I didn't even recognize you as a brunette! You look great. I love the cake--and the pictures turned out adorably!

Jennie said...

I love the pics. too cute. where did you go to take the pics?

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday to your kids! Your pictures turned out really nice. Now that one of you and Carter, did Jaime take it, Tyler or did you self-time. They all look super nice.

emilie s. d. p. said...

I LOVE the one of Carter by that red door. It's so adorable.
I love the cake tradition, making a blue cake is a great idea too, it shows up well all over his face :o)
P.S. You look so dang skinny! I hope I can look as great as you after two kids!

Shaela said...

Hmmm, I'd like the idea of eating a cake all by myself on my birthday... as long as I didn't gain any weight! cute pics