Sunday, October 5, 2008

Conference Weekend


As tradish, (thanks mom for starting it!) we enjoyed a batch of homemade cinnamon rolls while feasting on the words of our latter-day prophets. What are some things that you do to get your family together and excited about conference?

*you can get the recipe HERE*

6 people showing their love:

Samye said...

We LOVE sweetrolls. (pretty much the same thing as cinnamon rolls) I just couldn't get up to make them soon enough.. my recipe takes 5 hours!!! I will have to get your recipe and see if it is faster!

Stephanie said...

Mmmm....yummy. So are you going to post that recipe. I really want it. :)

The Jones :) said...

I can't believe how many people make big things for conference weekend!! Never a tradition for our family...maybe have to start something soon!! They look yummy though!!
-Becki :)

Laura said...

Those look seriously dangerous.

Rolyndia said...

Let's see what do we do, I take the kids downstairs and play with them while Rod watches (sleeps more like it) conference. UUGGHH!!! It really gets me, can you tell?!?!?

Shaela said...

oooooohhhhh... I am SO stealing that tradition - I LOVE homemade cinnamon rolls! Conference is a great time to make them too. I'll be sure to try it in April! Thanks for the inspiration.