Friday, October 3, 2008

Hmmmm......


This is what I found a few nights ago after I put the boys to bed. I was hearing some giggling from the boys room but I didn't suspect this. Tyler came out cause he said he was hungry. Tyler had completely unloaded his toy box into his brothers crib. When I asked Tyler why he did it he said that Carter wanted him to. Carter was jumping and laughing when I took this picture. Poor Carter, he couldn't lay down even if he wanted to.

5 people showing their love:

mag said...

carter is just so cute

Jessica said...

how funny! congrats on the new house! miss ya!

Howling Pickup said...

That looks so familiar. Noah and Drew used to do that all of the time. Now they just throw the toys all over their room!

Anonymous said...

Thats funny... I love how their minds work.

Shaela said...

LOLO - oh, the joy of sharing a bedroom. :0)