Monday, October 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Carter!

1 year ago we were in Rexburg, Idaho not sure what our future destination would be for work after graduation. The weather in Rexburg was chilly and after I delivered our beautiful baby boy Jamie and I realized that it had snowed the first snow of our winter. It's crazy to think of where we were last year and where we are now.

Here is a look at Carts the last 12 months.

October

November

December

January

February

March

April

May

June

July

August

September

October


My heart is full as I think about the blessing that I have to be a mother to this beautiful little boy. My children bring so much joy into my life. Carter is a happy loving child. I love to watch the way he looks up to his brother. Carter's laugh fills the room and you can't help smile when you hear his sweet little giggle.
This past year has flown by and we have been able to watch our little Carter grow a little bit more independant each month. He still hasn't conquered walking yet but he gets around quite fast by crawling. We love our little Carter and can't wait to watch him reach the rest of the milestones that will come over the next several years!

8 people showing their love:

Anonymous said...

Yay!! Happy Birthday to Carter!! I can't believe it has been a year all ready!!

The Jones :) said...

CUTE!! Happy Birthday Carter!! Crazy it's been a year already...but how fun!! He's adorable...and you're a great Mommy!! Sad for you there's no snow yet huh!! :) Just kidding!!
-Becki :)

Laura said...

Aww... that was so beautiful. Your posts are always so heartfelt.

Well, Happy Birthday Big Boy! All the photos are great but that March picture... that's just perfect.

Hugs!
Laura

Mindy said...

Happy Birthday! That did go by quick! I'm glad you reminded me it snowed a year ago today too because I remember how much of a shock it was then. It was over 70 here today, but like you I'm in another state.

Rolyndia said...

I can't believe it hs been a year already,WOW!!!

By the way, YOU LOOK AWESOME!!

BriANDaleen said...

He's so cute...I miss him. I am soooooo glad it hasn't snowed yet...knock on wood!

Valerie: said...

OMG it really just feels like we were working at wretched world gym and you were pregnant with him. Man the time flys by fast. Good to hear he has been such a good baby for you. He is such a doll. Hope his party goes well.

Hi I'm Lindsey! said...

He is adorable. That last picture just kills me. What a cutie. Life flies by so fast. It almost doesn't seem right. It's good that every stage is fun! Happy Birthday Carter.