Monday, October 6, 2008

The hearty celebration

Here is the lovely cake that I made. I am sure that you all remember the Hungry Caterpillar. Carter really hasn't voiced that he likes any particular thing so I figure this is a good 1 year birthday cake.

This is when we turned the lights down and started singing. Carter didn't appreciate it very much.

Carter really didn't like it when we started coming towards him with a big worm on a plate. I really can't blame him there.


Ahhh, much better. Carter loves cake.


Me and the little man.



This is me and Carter the day he was born.

Here we are 1 year later.

10 people showing their love:

Anonymous said...

What a cute cake:) And Holy Cow, I have never been able to picture you with darker hair, it looks great! You are a beauty both ways!

The Jones :) said...

You're so creative!! Cute cake...and I too LOVE your hair...you're adorable!! Looks like a fun day in the Hillman house!!
-Becki :)

Andrea said...

Love the dark hair!

TANYA said...

happy birthday carter! looked like a great party.

emilie s. d. p. said...

That caterpillar cake is awesome!

Mama Scribbler said...

cuteness!

Jennie said...

Great party! You are just too creative with that b-day cake!

Rolyndia said...

So cute!! Love the cake and glad he decided to enjoy it. Again, Love the color of your hair. It looks great.

Shaela said...

what a pair of cuties!! ;)

Emily said...

CUTE hair. Love the color and LOVE the cut! You go girl!!