
What a day! I can't believe that I have a 5 year old! Am I really old enough? Oh-well. We had a great day celebrating Tyler. He had school today, and wanted to bring in a treat for his class. I made blue cup cakes and he thought it was so awesome that his mom brought blue cup cakes to school. He told Jamie how awesome it was at dinner. After school we came home and I started working on Tyler's spiderman cake. It turned out okay not exactly what I wanted it to look like but hey it's food, it will get eaten. After the cake was done it was time to start making dinner. Tyler requested chicken on rice. I know BIG surprise. He always wants chicken on rice. But this year he also wanted root beer to drink. Silly kid. And being that it is his birthday he got it. After dinner we opened presents he loved what he got. He is super excited about a singing toothbrush that he got from my parents. It plays the starwars music and then gets louder when you are actually brushing. He wanted to sleep with it last night. He played with his toys then it was time for Jamie and I to play volleyball. Before we started playing we had some cake and icecream. What a fun day. Sorry I don't have more pictures to share. But here's a few from our adventurous day.

Thursday, October 23, 2008
Party Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 people showing their love:
Happy Late Birthday to Tyler! I can't believe that he is 5 already, seems like just yesterday that you were going to have him, with all of your pink stuff!
that cake looks so yummy!!
that cake is amazing! wish i was creative!!
Love the cake Morgan! Show me a picture of Tyler brushing his teeth! Haha! (G Ma in KS)
That cake looks so delicious! Happy Birthday to Tyler!
The toothbrush cracks me up.
Post a Comment