Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween, An Air Show and Jamie's 29th Birthday!

This is our little family on Halloween at the ward party. I was a flapper. Jamie was white trash. Tyler was spiderman and Carter was a cow.


A close up shot of my babe. That wig is so gross. Jamie was able to pull of the look quite nicely with the clothes that he wears when he is working on the cars.


Carter is one cute little cow!


Tyler with some of his friends from church. Check out the ketchup bottle. I thought that was really creative.


These two are some of my favorite people. This is Maggie and Kenny. If you can't tell they dressed up as the smurfs.


This is me and the Beckster. We were at Thrift Town and she spotted this dress and I said it looked like a Palin dress. Becky you are the best lookin' Sarah Palin ever!


On Saturday we went with the Platt's to the air show. I had never been to one before so I didn't know what to expect. It was so fun! These para shooters came down from a plane when we were waiting in line to go through security.


They had a ton of plans that you could either go into or sit in the cock pit. This is one that they drive the Humv's up and then out the other side.


This is us inside the huge air plane.


Tyler is standing next to a wheel that is taller than he is.


Jamie wanted to get a picture of the engine and lined the engine up really well but forgot to see if we were paying attention.


Tyler touching the belly of an airplane.


Checking the engines out.


At the air show they re-enacted WWII I think, Jamie would know for sure. But they had some Japanese planes and US airplanes from that era and they had fake bombs and smoke going off. It was really fun to watch.


This airplane was so flipp'in loud when it would fly by! I had to plug Carter's ears everytime.


These last few pictures got out of order. Here is Jamie with the icecream cake that I made him.


Tyler and Jamie blowing out the candle.


Ready to cut it up.


At this airplane they let the kids climb in and check this plane out completly.


At the time we thought that it was really cool that they let the kids touch the gun, but then we got to thinking that it has probably killed people, then we were thinking that it wasn't really that cool.

9 people showing their love:

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

Your family Halloween costumes crack me up! What variety ... i love the boys, super cute!

The Hekking Family said...

The loud airplane is an F-22 that is what flies at the base we live at they are super loud but we are use to it flying by all the time. Standing under it makes you feel like your eardrum is going to shatter. I love that you dressed up the boys look great too. Happy late Birthday Jamie.

Carly said...

Jamie, Jamie, Jamie I think you are one of the people who can pull off that costume year after year it makes me laugh. Looks like you guys had such a great weekend. We miss seeing you guys. Cute costumes for the kids Morgan. Oh and I love the hair.

Carly said...

Jamie, Jamie, Jamie I think you are one of the people who can pull off that costume year after year it makes me laugh. Looks like you guys had such a great weekend. We miss seeing you guys. Cute costumes for the kids Morgan. Oh and I love the hair.

Carly said...

Not sure why that is on there 2 times Sorry

Anonymous said...

Instead of think of the helicopter as killing people you should think of it as preserving your and your families freedoms.

Anonymous said...

what the crap?!!

anyways! happy birthday to jamie! hope it had a good one!! love the costumes.

Mindy said...

You guys find the funnest activities to go to. I bet the air show was so cool and maybe even a little scary.

The Ortiz Family said...

What we missed your husbands birthday. You didn't even tell us, we would have sang to him in Spanish!