......for all the free stuff I got today for voting! This is what I got to enjoy this afternoon, all with a sticker. A chicken sandwich from Chick-fil a, a hot chocolate from Starbucks, and a donut from Krispy Kream!
This is a picture of the voting celebration! Mmmm, free food never tasted so good!And this was all possible because.....

11 people showing their love:
Thats Awesome!
Wow, we didn't get anything like that! That looked delicious!
You would have starved if I hadn't called and told you!! Haha!!
Way to go!Anything for free food I say!
Where did you get that shirt? I love it.
diddo - where did you get that shirt?!
forever 21. It's my favorite place to shop.
cool free stuff!
no fair, I want free food! ;) Washington does all the voting by mail now, so it's pretty boring. but we did it, and that's what's important!
I was going to do the same but heard the lines were impossibly long. Good for you for voting and for enjoying your perks! YA!
Starbucks hot chocolate is insanely good. So is their caramel cider. You will melt into bliss.
-Laura
I am glad we did this together. My son had so much fun with yours. He tells me he misses him coming over.
Post a Comment