Ya know what... I don't think I've ever done a midnight movie. Good for you!! But I'm pretty behind on things - I had never heard of Twilight until the movie came out. I had to ask Mindy and Maren to explain it. I know... sad... sad.... sad..
Oh my gosh Morgan! I know we don't know each other but I had to comment on your post!! I just got home from seeing that AMAZING movie!! I've never read the books...only heard from EVERYONE how awesome they are. I didn't think it was my kind of story. I'm so going to read those books now!! I absolutely CANNOT wait for future movies!!! I want to see the movie again...maybe drag Andy with me! Thanks for your comment on my blog. Weight is such a hard thing for me. I'm going to look into your suggestion. Is it pretty easy to follow? I'm a big cheater with diets. I say diet and instantly my stomach rumbles!! :) Thanks again! ~Anna
I love my husband, jeans, T-shirts, flip-flops, chocolate ice cream, chick flicks, a clean house, quiet moments alone (that are usually far and few between), learning something new, baby feet, Pepsi, Sunday naps, new shoes, handmade things, giggles and hugs from my 2 sweet boys, a good belly laugh, to curl up and watch a good movie, people who are courageous, solid, kind and laugh a lot.
7 people showing their love:
Ya know what... I don't think I've ever done a midnight movie. Good for you!! But I'm pretty behind on things - I had never heard of Twilight until the movie came out. I had to ask Mindy and Maren to explain it. I know... sad... sad.... sad..
Glad you had a good time!
- Laura
John and I went to the midnight showing too - all dressed up as Alice and Edward! check my blog for details :)
I love it, What a fun girls night, I can't wait to see it tonight!!!
I went tonight, but boy you must be a crazy Twilight woman to go at midnight. Beauty sleep is too important to me I guess. Great movie huh?
Oh my gosh Morgan! I know we don't know each other but I had to comment on your post!! I just got home from seeing that AMAZING movie!! I've never read the books...only heard from EVERYONE how awesome they are. I didn't think it was my kind of story. I'm so going to read those books now!! I absolutely CANNOT wait for future movies!!! I want to see the movie again...maybe drag Andy with me!
Thanks for your comment on my blog. Weight is such a hard thing for me. I'm going to look into your suggestion. Is it pretty easy to follow? I'm a big cheater with diets. I say diet and instantly my stomach rumbles!! :) Thanks again!
~Anna
Wish I could have joined you all. I'm glad you had a great time with your family. What a fun idea for YW in Excellence. We just had ours this week.
I had a ton of fun, we should do it again some time.
Post a Comment