This is our table right before we started eating...I just realized that the turkey isn't in the center of the table...oh well!
What a day! We made it through our day of baking, cooking, eating and vegging! This was our very first Thanksgiving with just our little family. And it is also the last Thanksgiving that we will spend as students! We had so much fun watching the Macy Day Parade and getting all the eats ready.
All through the day I was thinking of the many things that I am grateful for. I have so much that I have been blessed with and I really don't take the time to say thanks to my Heavenly Father. A few of the things that I am grateful for is my wonderful husband. So many days I think, how did I get blessed with such a great guy? He truely lightens each day for me. And of course who could forget the 2 beautiful boys that I have been blessed with. What joy they bring into my life. And what a huge blessing it is to be a mother! I am grateful for my health and the health of my family. I am also grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ. So many times I think of where I would be without it and well I am grateful that I have it let just put it at that!
I hope that everyone had a wonderful and stomach filled day!

2 people showing their love:
Amen to that Morgan!!! Hope you had a great turkey day!! Sounds like you did!!! I like your cute little dinner...and I LOVE your new family picture on your page!! You guys are too cute!!
Happy Thanksgiving! Thanks for sharing the things you are thankful for! I am thankful for you. I hope Carter is doing better. Call me when you can and please let me know if there is anything I can do for you!
Post a Comment