Okay so I was tagged by my friend Holly. How fun it is to be tagged. I am suppose to share 6 things about me. I am really not a very interesting person so sorry in advance if I am lame.
Da Rules:
List 6 facts/habits about yourself on your blog.
At the end of your post, tag 6 friends.
Visit your 6 friends blogs and leave a comment informing them they have been tagged - let them know they can read your blog for the rules.
1. I play the flute. And quite well I might add. I have been playing the flute since I was 11. I still play at least an hour a day. I love the sound of music in my house. I am a huge dork I know but I still buy new music to play!
2. I threw javilin (sp?) my freshman, sophmore, junior, and senior year of high school. I went to Regionals my freshman year and every year after that and my senior year I missed going to state by 2 1/2 inches. I also ran distance and cross country so don't think I was a chunky girl in HS.
3. I got married when I was 18. Well I turned 19 exactly two weeks after, but technically I was still 18.
4. My hair really isn't blonde...yeah I know big suprise...it's really pretty close to ummm yeah black!
5. I am addicted to working out. I really don't think that it is a bad thing as long as it doesn't consume my day and take me away from my family. But to say the least I love the feeling of getting all sweaty and ugh I just love the feeling after a good workout. My favorite is Turbo-kickboxing! And of course my work out buddy...Jen. We are kicking and punching our way to a beautiful body!
6. This might sound extremely weird to some and might make complete sense to others but I am a nerd...if I am not doing my own blog I am looking at others. I was told that I might become addicted but well, here I am admitting my addiction. I check my blog and others at least 2-3 times a day. Lame I KNOW! You don't have to tell me how lame/dorky/nerdy it sounds!
Well there's me in a nut shell. I tag Brianne, Becki, Jessica, Tiffany, Natalie, and Emily
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Tag I am it.
Posted by Morgan at 5:05 PM
Labels: Day to Day, Morgan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 people showing their love:
Morgan-I know you don't know me..but I know Amanda Reynolds. Anyways, she said that you do the vinyl lettering needed to make signs etc. Can you email me and let me know more. Thanks in advance. my email address is lexie.cooper@gmail.com
Thanks for playing... :)
I would love to see you with black hair! I loved reading more about ya. :) Here's to our blogging addiction...
I didn't know most those things! Why didn't you TELL me you played flute when we were in the same ward together? I would've had you do a musical number in sacrament! And working out...I love that feeling too. The sore, tight body. Aahh. And thanks for admitting your addiction to blogging. It's not bad at all in my opinion!
Hooray I made the cut! Thanks for the shout out to your work out friend!!!! If it weren't for you, I think I would have a hard time going! :) Sorry I missed the class this morning. Kennedy's dr. appointment was at 9:45 this morning. How I thought I could do both? I have no idea! Hope it was fun. See you tonight!
Sadly I too enjoy checking other people's blogs several times a day. It is one of the highlights of my day. I think I just like seeing how all my friends are doing.
I'll be honest, I always thought you were a natural blond. I guess knowing Quinci and the rest of your family I should have known but I think you pull it off terrifically. By the way this is Emilie (Natalie's sister). I've been perusing your blog since Natalie got hers (like you I spend tons of time just looking at other peoples blogs, I love it) so I'm going to add your link to my blog. Hope you don't mind. It's good to see you doing so well. You have handsome little sons! Soon enough I may have one of my own...trust me, not too soon though! -Em
Post a Comment