
Hello all! I have been looking at my address book and I think that my addresses for a lot of you are out of date. If you would like to receive a Christmas card from us please leave your address in the comments box or you can email it to me dorothyks_3@hotmail.com if you don't want the whole world to see where you live.
Monday, November 19, 2007
In Need of Christmas Info.
Posted by Morgan at 9:43 PM
Labels: Day to Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 people showing their love:
I want one!! :) I want to send you one too...so leave your address on my blog somehow okay!! Mine is 523 N 640 W, Orem UT 84057
-Becki :)
Send me an e-mail if you need mine, okay? Thanks!
HI Morgan our address is
24 USU Traile Ct.
Logan, Ut 84341
Yeah don't laugh, they make it imposible to hide the fact the we are trailer trash. haha:)
can you delete my comment somehow? I realized after I posted the dilemma...don't want everyone seeing my address.
What are you guys doing for Thanksgiving? Are you going shopping Friday morning?
Post a Comment