Monday, November 26, 2007

Does this make me look FAT???



So this is what I found Tyler doing when he was suppose to be getting changed out of his church clothes yesterday. Yeah those are my pajama pants. Seeing them on Tyler really makes me feel quite large.

3 people showing their love:

The Jones :) said...

You've got one FUNNY kid!! He looks awfully cute in your pj's!! And I don't think it makes you fat??? :)
-Becki :)

Marissa said...

Hey, your kiddos are so cute!!
Our address is:

Redders
510 17th Street
Rupert, ID 83350

MikeG Family said...

You shouldn't feel quite large because you're not at all. What a hoot he is, though! We did the "elf" thing, too - it's hilarious! You guys have got some moves! I have tried to send you my address twice now, and the email has come back to me both times. I'm going to try to send it to you from my other email account to see if that might work. That email is gorgeousgeorges04@hotmail.com. Will you watch for it and let me know if you get it? Thanks!