Thursday, November 15, 2007

Who says you need to buy your kids new clothes?



Ok, so I am still laughing from this. I was in the shower washing the stink of the gym off and here comes Tyler in the bathroom. He's laughing and saying look at me. I peek out of the shower only to find him wearing a pair of pants and get this they are size 3-6 months! They totally fit Tyler on the waist and as you can obviously tell they are a tad bit short on him. I think it is so funny! Kids.

8 people showing their love:

Anonymous said...

Thats funny.

The Jones :) said...

LOL that is hilarious...don't you feed your kid?? Crazy that he put those on!! Too funny & cute!!
-Becki :)

Rolyndia said...

That is hilarious. He could wear them for shorts, LOL!!

Emily said...

How funny. I can't believe he got them on. Ha Ha!

Leavitt Family said...

That is really funny. Jace probly couldn't get his thigh in those things. Tyler is getting so big. He sure is cute!

Jen said...

That is so funny. I love that you put those pictures up!

Holly said...

Morgan... Hey! How are you?? Natasha told me you were back in Rexburg... your baby is so adorable. I was blog surfing and came across yours... thought I'd say hello. Are you still doing the vinyl lettering thing?

amanda said...

love it love it. Lily did that with a pair of carsons green pants and they were capris on her. it was way cute. tyler looks so proud of himself