I saw this on my sisters blog and thought that the questions were awesome!
~What is your name? Morgan Lea Hillman
~How long have you been married? 5 1/2 years
~How long did you date for? uh...before we were engaged, probably about 6 or 7 weeks I know we are CRAZY! We were engaged for 5 months though.
~How old are you? 24
~Who eats more? Definatly Jamie. Where it goes I'll never know!
~Who said I love you first? We both kinda did...we were walking home under and umbrella listening to a CD that Jamie made with sappy love songs and we told each other that we had a "secret". I love remembering that!
~Who is taller? Jamie has got me by like 3 or 4 inches
~Who sings better? It's a tie
~Who is Smarter? Well it depends on what the subject is. Jamie is technical, I am well the opposite!
~Who has a worse temper? We are both pretty calm for the most part...but we can get fired up pretty good
~Who does the laundry and the dishes? That would be me...solo meo
~Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Well if you are standing at the foot of the bed, I do
~Who pays the bills? Me
~Who mows the lawn? If we had a lawn Jamie would...I don't mow lawns
~Who cooks dinner? That would be me again
~Who drives when you are together? Jamie, he can drive and talk and not swerve to much
~Who is more stubborn? I think we are about equal.
~Who is the first to admit they are wrong? Jamie is. I have too much pride
~Whose parents do you see more? We live so far away from both...I don't know
~Who proposed? Jamie did...at 5 in the morning!
~Who is more sensitive? Definitely me...I cry at just about everything sappy, sad, happy and the list could go on. I am just glad that I am not pregnant anymore cause that escalated the whole crying thing
~Who has more friends? It is pretty even
~Who has more siblings? Jamie. He is one of NINE!
~Who wears the pants in the family? We share the pants...we both have a leg in each side!
Play if you want to.

1 people showing their love:
That was so cute! I love your family pic on the side too....see you love the blog, don't you? :)
Post a Comment