
Here is Carter and Tyler in their holiday outfits...It was quite the fight on sunday to keep Tyler in his clothes. I like this picture cause Carter is actually looking at the camera...and also he is starting to smile!!! Yeah...I love being a mom!
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Holiday Outfits (both kids this time)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 people showing their love:
Oh my goodness Morgan...they're so CUTE!!! I can't believe how big Carter is getting already!! Man I want a little baby again :( Love ya :)
-Becki :)
I love their outfits, too cute!! It drives me crazy when people dress their kids exactly the same, but I think it is adorable when they wear the same colors/prints. I can't believe how big Carter is. They grow so fast it's incredible. Your pics will be adorable!!!
Yes! POst it for sure!! Or e-mail it to me... either way... I can't wait to try it out! I love pineapple. Your kids are too cute!! (I bet you never hear that) haha.
what handsome boys you have. they really look cute.
Post a Comment