Friday, November 9, 2007

The BEST night of my life!!!!

Last night I must say was the best night that I have had in I don't know how long! Now before you get nervous to read on I have not hit my 6 weeks. So your not going to hear anything nasty. But on with my best night. Our evening was normal like any other. Carter had his 9 O'clock feeding, I showered so I wouldn't be stinky from the gym. And I went to bed. Only to be woken up at 4 in the morning! Any normal person would think that I am nuts for being so excited for being woken up at 4 in the morning but anyone with a newborn or who has children I think can feel me and knows where I am coming from. That is the longest stretch of uninterupted sleep that I have had since my 2nd trimester. Sad huh!

3 people showing their love:

The Jones :) said...

Morgan that is AWESOME!!! Congrats on a LONG period of sleep!! I'm glad it wasn't anything "REAL" exciting...and good luck at your 6 weeks!! ha ha ha :)
Love ya
-Becki :)

Jessica said...

That is great! Hope he keeps it up! Reese had a 6 1/2 hour strech last night as well. It was so fun to hang out with y'all the other night. I miss you girls a lot. We'll have to so it again. Keep up the blogging, its a great way to keep in touch.

Janae said...

That is amazing--he's only 4 or 5 weeks old, right? And you're going to the gym already? Seriously, Morgan, you need to give us some tips on your secrets!