I love that Tyler is in preschool...for many reasons, but today I was reminded of one really good reason. At school they do the cutest things! This week the letter that they are learning about is the letter "T". Tyler brought a train of course to share with his class. And also with next week being Thanksgiving they have been making little kid crafties that go along with Thanksgiving. When we picked Tyler up he had this adorable turkey hat on. I LOVE IT! I had a huge smile on my face when I saw him today. He just beams! He wore this hat to Walmart and to Albertson's. He thinks he is the cats pajamas! I thought that I would share these great pictures with you guys!
Thursday, November 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 people showing their love:
that is so cute. i love the turkey hat. preschool is very fun. that is great he loves it so much
Post a Comment