Monday, November 12, 2007

Carter's Baby Announcement

I have had this creative bug in me these last few days and I have been taking so many pictures of Carter I think that he is going to be blind until he is 3. But this is the birth announcement that I did. What do you think?

10 people showing their love:

The Hekking Family said...

I think it is adorable!

The Jones :) said...

Morgan that is too cute!! He's just adorable and I love the pictures you got of his little hand, feet, and lips!! :) Looks good!!
-Becki :)

Emily said...

Love it! Love it! Love it!

Stephanie said...

Super cute! I love it...did you make it in photoshop??? Oh...and I have to say that everytime I see a picture of you, your hair looks so darn cute!!! Gotta love great hairstylists!!!!! I still have yet to find one.

MikeG Family said...

Morgan!! I was looking at some of my friends blogs, and somehow stumbled onto you. How have you been? I can't believe you have another baby! He's darling, and I love the announcement. Ty is getting so big! He was always such a fun little boy. Our blog is www.mikeandtiff.blogspot.com if you want to check it out! -Tiff George

Morgan said...

I did make it in photoshop...I am trying to teach myself how to use it and boy is it a frustrating program!

amanda said...

well you did awesome. i really like them. i like this age cause they are still, but like the 6 month stage cause they smile so cute. man, all they need to do is put those together and it would be great. anyway they look really cute and crafty!

Jen said...

I am impressed! Good job!!!! p.s. the bread was yummy! Thanks again for thinking of me.

Rolyndia said...

I love it. You did an amazing putting it together. He is adorable.

Natalie said...

You did such a good job. It looks so cute and professional, I am very impressed!