Hey well, here we go! I went out to lunch with a couple of great friends and they have convinced me to start blogging. So here we go.
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Hey well, here we go! I went out to lunch with a couple of great friends and they have convinced me to start blogging. So here we go.
Posted by Morgan at 5:05 PM
Labels: Day to Day
3 people showing their love:
Okay, so I am SO PROUD of you! You will become addicted! I love it! I can't wait to check your blog all the time since I don't live in the same town as you! :)
Way to go! You'll love it! Keep it going!
hey Morgan. welcome, welcome to the addictive world of blogging. glad to be able to keep up w/ you guys. your baby is gorgeous!
Post a Comment