Sunday, March 9, 2008

Our Weekend

We had a great weekend. We borrowed our neighbors Guitar Hero for our Wii. It was sooo much fun! Tyler liked playing but bless his heart wasn't all that great. I took pictures of everyone. I of course didn't get photographed mainly because I am the one with the camera. Jamie and I rocked out. I think Jamie has had a secret desire to be a guitar player for a band. He's so fun to watch play!




This is Carter just chill'in in the kitchen while we all take turns playing Guitar Hero!

2 people showing their love:

Leavitt Family said...

This is one of our favorite games. It is so fun to watch the kids try and play it.

Angie and J.D. said...

I love guitar hero! We've been tempted to buy it, but are afraid we'll spend 24-7 on it, since it's so fun! cute pictures!