

Carter has officially started teething. He has 2 little white bumps on his bottom gums. Poor kid. He has just been eating his hands the last week or so. Today in the bath that is all he was doing was eating his hands. At one point in time he had both hands in but by then I had put the camera away. It would have made a great picture!
Monday, March 31, 2008
Mmmm, fingers good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 people showing their love:
he is a doll. I cant believe he is teething already. I feel bad, especially if you are nursing him still!! Good luck
Are you guys getting excited to move? Do you have everything worked out for when you move down there? It will be fun to see you guys in UT.
I LOVE your new blog banner!
Morgan, I LOVE your banner. How do you make those? And congrats on the teeth...it's hard, but those teeth sure make a cute smile!
Post a Comment