Thursday, March 6, 2008

Carter's 5 Months!

I think that Carter is starting to look more like a little kid rather than a baby these days. We got his walker out and he loves it! He loves to stand, hence him standing in this picture.


Cute little bubbie.

My two beautiful boys! I had to post these two brothers together. Tyler just adores Carter and takes such good care of him.

I love this kids lips!


Time is flying way to fast. Not that it feels like yesterday but it doesn't feel like that long ago that I was pregnant with Carter. And now this little guy is growing at an incredible rate! At his doctors appointment he weighed 18 pounds 1 ounce. He is an eater! He is eating 3 meals a day now and boy he packs it away too!

3 people showing their love:

Mindy said...

Cute kids Morgan...don't stop with just your boys. :) haha.

Gail B said...

He is really cute. I am glad for you guys to have such cute kids. It was good to see you the other night. Thanks for saying hello.

amanda said...

love the cubby face. so cute.