This last week they had pictures taken at Tyler's school. This is his class. I think it's hilarious that most of the girls in the front row are wearing moon-boots. Tyler loves each one of his classmates and is sad that he isn't going to be going to school with them next year.
Saturday, March 1, 2008
Tyler's Pre-School Class
Posted by Morgan at 1:42 PM
Labels: Tyler, Tyler's school days
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 people showing their love:
That picture is priceless! I love it, I especially love the girl on the end looking over and smiling at her friend sitting next to her. lol. So sweet. Tyler is so handsome!
Your little family is just so cute Morgan! Hopefully nick and i will be the same here in a little while!
Tyler is such a stud.
That is so cute! At least he's got a picture of all his friends to remember them by. And I love the boots...poor girls just trying to stay warm in the freezing cold winter! Love it!
Post a Comment