
I just got back from my yearly exam with the girlie doctor and got the best news! I have lost 13 pounds since my 6 week appointment after having Carter. Whao! I just had to share that news with everyone!
Monday, March 17, 2008
GREAT NEWS!
Posted by Morgan at 5:51 PM
Labels: Day to Day, Morgan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

11 people showing their love:
You go girl!! That's AWESOME!!!
way to go, Morgan!! That's awesome, good for you!
Hey..Its me Valerie from Kids world in Rexburg. I saw your link from Amanda's page so i thought i would add you to ours if thats okay. I love looking at different blogs, everyone else's is so cute. I think mine is boring but i am still new at this whole thing. Your baby is so cute and tyler is getting so big. Hope your doing well. Our page is thevanderlindenfam if you wanted to look at it...talk to you later
I thought you were looking pretty good! Welp, that confirms it...I'm officially jealous.
Congrats lady that is so great! you are inspiration... I just need to get off my butt now! ps great pics of Carter!
That is way cool. I like your pictures. Are you guys getting excited to move? Crazy that it is coming up. How has your jaw been felling, is it getting any better?
yeah we are going down on Sat. Are you guys staying all weekend? I think we are planning on staying til Sunday.
That is awesome! You must feel so good!
The pictures you took below are incredible too. That photography class really paid off. He is SO adorable.
For sure lets get together! We are hoping to make it down on Friday night and will stay until Sunday sometime. We are kinda in the same boat, all depends on how much homework there is. But lets make plans later this week and meet up Friday night or something!
yahoo!!! good for you morgan! i have my apt. next month, wish me luck...
AWESOME pics of cute little Carter...
how is your jaw doing?
miss you!
jess
Wow - way to go, Morgan! It's not easy losing weight after the baby, and it's especially not easy to lose it that fast. You've been working hard and it's showing!
Post a Comment