Sunday, March 16, 2008

Little Carts

I have been taking a photography class through continuing education here at BYU-I. These are some fruits of my labor. What do you think?



9 people showing their love:

Janae said...

Wow! Those look professional. He's adorable.

Leavitt Family said...

Morgan, they are so cute. You did a really good job!

Samye said...

Super GOOD!! Very impressed!!

Angie and J.D. said...

Cute pictures! I love the basket pictures. I took some pictures last week of my neighbor and did the same thing!

Kami P. said...

Love them! I can't wait until I have time to take some photography classes. I'd love to get into that.

Holly said...

Awesome!! Me and my friend tried to get into that class, but it was full! Lucky you!! They look great Morg!

The Jones :) said...

That is so cute Morgan...good job!! Hey...we can work something out to see you while you're here in Utah...that would be GREAT!! Also...did you know that your son "chats" with me on MSN...on almost a daily basis?? Just thought I'd let you know!! :)
-Becki :)

The Hekking Family said...

CUTE! It also helps when you have something cute to shoot!

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

Your pictures are so so cute! Seriously, i need some pointers or something!