Saturday, March 29, 2008

A fun Saturday afternoon

We had a great afternoon as a family. Jamie stayed up late last night finishing up projects and homework so we could spend the day together as a family. We decided that we wanted to go see Horton Hears a Who. Can I just tell you this movie is incredibly good! I love that Tyler is getting excited about movies. On the way home we asked Tyler what his favorite part was in the movie and he said that it was the part where Horton is running up the hill and was making sounds like a train. Crazy train lover!
Needless to say we all enjoyed the movie even little Carter. We are now looking forward to Wall-E. It looks too cute!

1 people showing their love:

Howling Pickup said...

I'm glad to hear it is such a cute movie. I have been wanting to take Noah to see it.