Monday, March 24, 2008

EASTER!

I apologize in advance, I have turned into a picture freak. I took way to many pictures and I had a hard time choosing which ones to post. So these are the winners.


What the Easter Bunny left.


Tyler discovering the toy he got.


Little Carts, just being cute.

Hunting for eggs.




Carter's loot.

Me and my babes.

Carly and Tyler feeding the ducks.



Jamie and Carts. I feel bad to post such a goofy picture of Jamie but Carter is majority in this picture and I think Carter looks adorable...so sorry Jamie!

Ahh, much better.

All of us in our Easter best.

Tyler and Carter in their easter clothes...boys don't wear outfits I was told.

Jamie and his boys.

Me and the boys.

This is a picture of my grandpa Johnson. My dad has always said that he is his real-life hero. I love him so much. It is one of the greatest things to see my grandpa with my kids. I know he looks young with Carter but can you believe he is going to be 87 this year? Crazy.

We had a fabulous weekend as you can tell from the pictures that were taken.

5 people showing their love:

Holly said...

Looks like you guys had a fun fun Easter! :)

Valerie: said...

Did you cut your hair? It is sooo cute. I love it. yeah life is good outside of rexburg but it sure is a lot more expensive here. I do miss my friends a lot though!! Do you still work at world gym as a trade?

Stephanie said...

cute pictures! You all look adorable.

amanda said...

what fun pictures you took of your family. how is your new hair cut going, it looks great.

Sarah, Nick and Seth said...

I can't wait until i get to do cute Easter baskets and easter egg hunts with my kids. Holidays are so much fun with little kids that get such a kick out of them! :) Cute pictures and cute, cute kids!