
Jamie and I had a world of fun at Worlds of Fun.....jk, that's in Kansas City. We got to spend the whole day yesterday at Six Flags! Every summer USAA sends all of their new IT employees to Six Flags. Jamie's ticket was free and we paid for mine. The best thing about the whole day other than not having kids and the weather being perfect, JAMIE GOT PAID TO GO TO SIX FLAGS! Can you believe that? Pretty sweet. Jamie and I turned into little 14 year olds running from coaster to coaster. Our favorite by FAR was the Superman roller coaster. It was freak'n sweet! One of the last rides we went on was the Scooby Doo ride. You ride on a cart type thing and they give you a laser gun and you have to shoot the ghosts and "bad guys". So fun! The water park that they have there was AMAZING! There was this one water ride called Tornado. It was flipp'n awesome. You go down on this tube, then there is a sudden drop and you are up on the sides. I can't explain it very well so WATCH THE VIDEO! It's not ours, I just got it off of You Tube, gotta love it!
We had so much fun being little kids, it was just ridiculous! We are seriously considering buying season tickets and we would go like say once a month on a day date. How fun would that be? TONS!
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Wahoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 people showing their love:
You are hilarious...I love reading this...you sound so excited!! That's AWESOME he got paid for it too...WOW!!! Thanks for the comment...hope you don't get this NASTY heat...but I agree...2nd time I've been prego during the summer...and it BETTER not happen next time!!
Happy 4th!!
-Becki
it does seems so much fun....
Six flags is the best! We have season passes to six flags in L.A. and it's great! You should definitely do it, great date days!!
I'm SO jealous! I love theme parks and the fact that Jamie got paid to go is incredible!
Post a Comment