I like your pictures, I was looking at the other ones you have up as well. My sister has been learning to do that through books, I will have to let you know what she uses.
I love my husband, jeans, T-shirts, flip-flops, chocolate ice cream, chick flicks, a clean house, quiet moments alone (that are usually far and few between), learning something new, baby feet, Pepsi, Sunday naps, new shoes, handmade things, giggles and hugs from my 2 sweet boys, a good belly laugh, to curl up and watch a good movie, people who are courageous, solid, kind and laugh a lot.
5 people showing their love:
cute boys!!!
Hey I left the answer to your question on my blog.
they are so cute
I love that you have one for each of them, they are so cute! I can't believe how big Carter is looking.
They are so super cute...you catch the best pictures
I like your pictures, I was looking at the other ones you have up as well. My sister has been learning to do that through books, I will have to let you know what she uses.
Post a Comment