Tuesday, July 8, 2008

A first for Tyler

I am late in posting this, but last week I took Tyler to the library here for the first time. I thought that it would be fun for Tyler to have his own library card. So we got him one. There was this cute little old lady that got Tyler all hooked up. He was so excited to have his own card. The lady asked him if he could write his own name on the back and Tyler was like, "Yah!". We got home with the books that he had chosen and he sat on the couch and yelled for me to come. I came and he goes, "Can you take a picture of me with my library card and put it on your blog?" So here it is a week late.


5 people showing their love:

Holly said...

SOO sweet. That boy, I tell you what, he's a keeper! :) How exciting for him to have his first library card! I love that he wanted you to put it on your blog!

Kami P. said...

Cute, cute. Thanks for giving me the idea of taking my kids to the library. I don't know why I havn't given it any thought before.
And I just read your blog about your friend just finding out she's pregnant. Ummmmmmm, how is that possible? Crazy. Actually, how nice would that be?!?!?

The Jones :) said...

HILARIOUS...now you've got him hooked on taking pictures for the blog too!! That just cracks me up!!! Congrats on having a new card Tyler!!
-Becki :)

Anonymous said...

Cool Tyler, I got my library card too!

Rolyndia said...

Our kids love their library cards and love going once a week. We have had a lot of fun this summer going and enjoying the things they have at the library.

Hope Tyler enjoys going and wants to go often.