I can officially name my "super good friend" by her actual name! Family has been told and it's official! My cousin Ben and his wife Carly are having a baby boy - - in 3-4 weeks! Carly posted a short story of how it all happened. Check it out, I know you are all dying to find out how it could have happened!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 people showing their love:
That is so insane! Yeah for them!! sign me up for a pregnancy like that:)
That is amazing. I am glad she is doing great and that all is well with the baby.
That is so crazy!! I have been dying to hear more info.. hopefully everything goes great for them!!
Hi Morgan! I really have been dying to find out more about this!! How crazy!! PS: I am so embarrased...I know asked Liz or I to email you a while ago about our modesty project...I don't know if Liz ever responded or if you still need it (it's probably way overdue now). Anyway, I apologize that I never responded! I read it, and knew I needed to respond to you and just forgot!! Anyway, email me at alisachristensen@gmail.com if you still need info.
That is so crazy! I so wish that I could go 35 weeks without knowing that I was pregnant! If only! Congrats to your cousins!
Post a Comment