I saw this "tag" game on my friend Stephanie's Blog and thought it sounded like fun.
1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Monday, July 14, 2008
Memory Tag
Posted by Morgan at 2:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

16 people showing their love:
I remember you over at my house a few weeks before you got married and you, my sister and my mom were all laying in my parents room on her waterbed. I remember you laughing so hard as you and my sister asked my mom all sorts of questions in preparation for you new big day (or night :o)
I still remember your laugh and I love it! You seriously have one of my favorite laughs of all time. It's so happy sounding and it makes me want to laugh too.
Anyway...more than anything I remember how much my mom just loved talking to you guys and just enjoying your company and listening to all your questions and comments (isn't my mom great!!!)
I will always remember you and Jen coming by to check on me when I was sick... and then you donating your hair because of me and another friend of yours who also had cancer:)
Where do I even begin...I have to agree with Emilie...your laugh is great. You were such a fun girl to be around...you always had something funny to say. One thing that does stand out is one year at girls camp...we went to Walmart with Nat and her mom...and I think you wet your pants! So we had to buy boxers...and the leaders totally told us to change b/c they were too short! haha. I think that it was you...you must have been laughing too hard. Then again...I'll never forget all the times we got together with Wes and Erica...Worlds of Fun...and swimming at that guys house from Olathe South. Can't remember his name. Lots of crazy times!
I think the first time I officially met you was the day I came home from the hospital after having Alivia. Your calling in church must have been like the compationate service leader because you had brought a baby gift from the Relief Society and then you gave me a list of sisters bringing meals for the week which was HEAVEN! You were so very nice and after you left my sister commented on how friendly and cute you were.
p.s. this is such a cute tag
Well....my memories are definitely from girls camp and youth conference!! Skinny dipping @ girls camp! I think you were involved too!!! How fun to look back and those good old days!
Holy canoli. Since we have known eachother...hmm...for my whole life...let me narrow the memories down...I don't know where we were going but it was just you and me in the car. You were driving and we were listening to Sheryl Crow's 'All I wanna do.' We didn't know what she was saying when she sang "Until the sun comes up over Santa Monica Boulevard" So we just made up your own words and asked eachother if we knew what she was saying-we both didn't know and I just remember LAUGHING it up until we were crying.
Another is when we would sluff first hour and going to Panera to get bagels and hot chocolate.
Hmm..And probably the best of all is when we would take turns sluffing seminary-someone had to go so that mom would hear the garage door open as well as the car drive away. Nice. We were so busted when we got caught. And mom made us go with smelly. Ew. I hated the ride home.
I'd have to say my best memory of you is when you came up to Minnesota over my 18th birthday...it was so nice having you there...just to hang out, visit, and get to know you a little better!! Even though...like your sister...you liked my OTHER brother...I enjoyed having you girls around and getting to know you better!! You're an amazing person, and I really do admire you...wish we were closer now so we could hang out more!!
Love ya
Becki :)
What a cute tag! Let's see...I have MANY memories, so it's hard to narrow it down, but I will go with the first time you came to my door and invited me to a vinyl party and then invited me and Nick to your Halloween party. After going to your parties, I knew there were going to be some serious laughs with you. I am so posting this on my blog! :)
Sorry about that "delete." I got a little anxious and pushed the save button twice! My bad.
This is so fun to think about. I won't ever forget meeting on our "double date". I think you were expecting Tyler soon and we just had fun getting to know you. Plus, we bonded over ALL of your hair trama! ;-)
Morgan,I remember the first time I really met you was when we did the clocks and boardsin 9th Ward. You were so patient with all of us trying to figure out how to get the vinyl onto the boards and clocks.
We too had a great time at your Christmas Party.
Okay, so one of my fave memories (besides those already mentioned) was when we would meet at seminary and then leave to go get breakfast. Then we'd have to rush back so I could be there in time to pick up my sister. I also remember when we worked together at Fashion Outlet and we would talk all the time and always get in trouble. I miss you, you totally need to call me!!!
Mine is kind of a "dumb" memory. (me being dumb, not you!) I remember when we first moved to Rexburg and you taught RS, and I remember thinking, "Wow, she is so nice and so pretty and seems so friendly... she probably wouldn't ever want to be my friend cuz she seems like such a popular gal and I'm just... me." Wasn't I dumb? That is such a high school mentality!! Oh well. I'm so glad that we at least became a little bit better friends - I never got to know you as well as I woud have liked, but it's fun to read your blog and get to know you even better now. :0)
Ok, so I'm a slacker, sorry it's taken so long. Thanks for the memory, it's so fun to see what other people remember about you.
Our families have done things together in the past but there is one memory that sticks out and that was when I took your family picture way back. Your little boy was so adorable, I just wanted follow him around and snap away. The three of you were so fun to take pictures of, I only wish I would have had a digital camera back then.
I remember Hobo dinners at your Grandpa and Grandma Romans house. We had to have been pretty little.
I remember the parties you had for your decal/sign business and how comfortable I felt in your house. I got a sign that says 'Rebecca' and now I am wondering if you still run that business cause I need another one for 'Emily'!
Post a Comment