I think having a party to kick off the fourth and final book in the Twilight series is so appropriate. What are some ideas that you have either done or experienced from past parties?
Wednesday, July 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
I think having a party to kick off the fourth and final book in the Twilight series is so appropriate. What are some ideas that you have either done or experienced from past parties?
5 people showing their love:
Oh that sounds like SUCH a great idea!! What kind of ideas are you looking for? Food? Decorating? Entertaining?
All of the above.
Are u guys in San Antonio now? Where are you living? Did u get a house?
This may be a little nerdy but I really like little games at parties, especially trivia (as long as they're short enough and don't take way too long). This would work well for the Twilight novels too.
It would be so fun to decorate for a Twilight party too...I think you could do a lot with the vampire theme without making it look to much like Halloween too.
I have a friend and they are doing a slumber party the night before it comes out, then showing up to get the book wearing shirts saying "Reading from Twilight to Breaking dawn"...oh and another idea- we did for book club is when they first walk in the door they have to pick a bracelet for either Edward or Jacob to show who they support. .. I will try thinking of more ideas for you!!
Post a Comment