Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Carter Update

I took Carts to the doctor yesterday for his 6 month check up (3 months late) . Carter was a champ when he got his shots. He barely cried! What a guy! Carts weighed in at 23 1/2 pounds and was 29 3/4 inches long. The doctor said that Carter is the average size of a 15 month old. Keep growing little Carter!

2 people showing their love:

Anna said...

good job to carter on being a HEALTHY boy!!! they grow up so fast! I cant believe how quick this past year has gone! Just remember last summer at the park with all of our preggo bellies!

emilie s. d. p. said...

Whoa, good for him not crying too much when he got his shots! I probably would have cried more than he did, I still have to work at not crying when I get shots! I'm a wimp.

Well all I know is that my family loved you and your family and never had nothing but good things to say about you all! Those were good times...and I love how you call my sister Nads!!! :o)