Sunday, July 13, 2008

My boy

Today in primary they kicked off a "missionary" theme. Tyler came home with a badge taped onto his shirt. It is tradition with my boys to come home strip their shirts off and to walk around shirtless. Tyler still wanted to keep the name tag on so this was his solution.

Sorry the picture is blurry. I was laughing so hard when I took this picture.

Here is a close up of Tyler's name tag. He even went to bed with it on. He treasures it because his daddy was a missionary and he wants to be a missionary just like his daddy. And this name tag is the next best thing until he turns 19.

8 people showing their love:

Kristy said...

I love it! I would have been laughing so hard I couldn't see for the tears. :)
My boys do the same thing with Sunday clothes after church. The challenge is getting them into play clothes.

Anonymous said...

That is hillarious...

The Hekking Family said...

I can't wait until Haley understands more! Oh and thanks I just hope that I can get it off as easy as you!

Jennie said...

That is so cute! It was adorable when they gave the nametags out in primary, all the kids were so excited. Tyler looks so proud!

emilie s. d. p. said...

So adorable, what a great little personality he has!

The Jones :) said...

That is too cute!!! What a smart kid...just one question though...is that normal for ALL the boys in your house??? They all strip off their shirts!! LOL...just kidding!! Had to tease you a bit!!
-Becki :)

Jodi said...

How cute is that! Good for Tyler. You really do have the best kids. What a sweetie!

Anonymous said...

so cute. so typical of tyler!! what a goof.