Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Sleepy

I have been doing a lot of sleeping lately thanks to my new found best friend (Lortab). I conveniently wake up about 45 minutes to half an hour before my next dose is due. And I sit on the computer and kill a few minutes, sipping my beverage of choice. Today, however, I changed my routine. I, instead of going to the computer for a painful yet needful drink I ran to the bathroom. On my return I was greeted to find Jamie on the computer and these two dudes in my bed sleeping. Although my sad and pathetic routine was off kilter for a bit, I did happen to catch a shot of this precious bit of my day. If you enlarge the picture you can see Tyler holding Carter's hand. On to more sleeping...thanks Lortab...your the greatest.

11 people showing their love:

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute photo...Those 2 are keepers for sure!! Hope you are getting better!!

Andrea said...

Morgan...if u need any help would you PLEASE call me? We are all moved in and finally settled so I'm free any time! I hope u are feeling better!

Leavitt Family said...

They are so cute Morgan! I hope you are on the down hill part of recovery. When Harlie had her tonsils out she was good to go in a week tops. The same day she had hers out one of Curtis' friends has his out and when we saw him at a wedding the week later he looked like we was going to cry as he watched Harlie eat her refreshments. It was about the funniest thing ever to see him in so much pain and Harlie just enjoying the night. every body gave him a hard time about it.I have yet to figure out why it takes longer for older people to recover form this.

The Jones :) said...

That is too cute Morgan!! What cute little boys!! Hope you are getting better!!! Sad that you have to go through all this huh!!
-Becki :)

Anonymous said...

That's a precious picture!

Holly said...

You poor girl! I supposedly need to have mine out too, Ugh. It doesn't sound fun at all. This pic. is adorable!! Sweetest ever! Hope you get feeling better!

Meagan Cooper said...

what cute little boys. Hope you are feeling better soon! I love the hair by the way, very cute!

Rolyndia said...

That is so sweet. I love pictures like this, it makes being a mom even better, especially when you are feeling blah!!

Janae said...

They are so cute! I hope you're feeling better and at least you're getting lots of sleep...

Emily said...

I can't believe you captured that sweet moment. How did that happen? Good for you for having the camera close. What a keeper!

MikeG Family said...

What a sweet picture of your boys! Glad you're getting a lot of sleep...always helps the healing process! Get well soon!