Saturday, January 12, 2008

Who are you???

Not sure I agree with all the details of me being Bella Swan but it was fun to do!


Which Twilight novel character are you?





You're Bella Swan - You are intelligent and kind but not quite sure what you want out of life yet. You have a feeling there's something more out there for you. You're attracted to those who are real and avoid the fake. Sometimes you're a bit accident prone, but your true friends will always be loyal to you and come to your aid when you need it.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

4 people showing their love:

MikeG Family said...

I'm embarrassed to even admit this, but I think I'm the only person on the planed who hasn't read these books. I'm a loser, I know! I've heard tons of good things about them, though, and hopefully I'll be reading them soon!

MikeG Family said...

Oh, and by the way...I've been checking your blog to see if you've posted pics of your new haircut. You must show us how it looks! :)

Meagan Cooper said...

I love that you love twilight as much as me.. I was Esme. Can't wait to see the new haircut as well.

Rolyndia said...

I have not read the books either, but have heard they are good. I took the quiz and I too am Bella Swan. I will have to read the books now.