For those of you who don't know...I have the utmost privilege to get my tonsils out. The lucky day is Thursday January 17th.
Gifts of sympathy accepted :)
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
The Date Has Been Set!!!
Posted by Morgan at 10:50 AM
Labels: Day to Day, Morgan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 people showing their love:
Oh Morgan, good luck.I had mine out when I was in 7th grade and it was not fun. They say the older you are the harder it is. Hey I don't think we are going to make it up. you probly wont want visitors and Curtis took a snow day today and one other guy is on vacation that week. We really need to get the kids together though.
I just made a dentist appointment for the exact same day!
Hopefully you'll be like my brother and be eating cheeseburgers and french fries within hours of the surgery, he healed incredible!
Morgan- I am so sorry to hear that. I had mine out last year and I was out for 2 weeks. You probably didn't want to hear that. I'll email you what helped me survive.
Yikes! Good luck with it...I am sure your husband will spoil you to death (take advantage of it!!)
I was tagging you. I'm not sure what the "J" business was. Perhaps I was nostolgic for the days of our maiden name. I can't even get my own name straight! haha. Thanks for going with me to lunch today. You are a joy to be with.
PS. I had no problems when I got mine out. You'll be fine!
Good luck with that!
Post a Comment