Today is a snow day here in Madison County. The high for the day is 16 degrees. Burrr! The wind is blowing like crazy outside and there are white outs everywhere. Over the radio they are announcing all the road closures, we can't leave the general area even if we wanted to. I-15 is closed north and south of us. All of the passes are closed to get over to Wyoming. Good thing we didn't have amazing plans to leave or go anywhere.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 people showing their love:
I know how yoiu feel about the Brrrr part. We are right at the mouthat the canyon. That canyon breeze is not fun. Hope you guys have a fun day!
Good thing we got your hair done yesterday!! It is cold here too because of the 35 mpg winds. It's crazy. The kids are in school though.
I did not know the schools were closed this morning and Paeton and I went into town to get some things done and a friend that we saw asked Paeton if she was happy there was no school. I was shocked that they closed the schools. The wind was worse at 5:30a than it was at 8:45a. Oh well. The kids are glad to be at home since they got to bed late last night.
I love your new hair do!! It looks super cute!
It's times like this - and only times like this- that I'm glad I'm not in Rexburg! There is nothing that compares to that bitterly cold, biting Rexburg wind! And there is no way to explain it to someone who's never been there...they just have to experience it themselves!
Post a Comment