For any of you mommies that read this, this is the best thing EVER since sliced bread...no joke! Carter has been a little congested over the last few weeks and we have been using saline spray to help relieve the stuffiness. My sister told me about this, and right after dinner tonight I put Carter in a bath...and I am not kidding when I say this but it was like a miracle. He could BREATHE! Amazing. I had to share this great product with all of you!
Friday, January 11, 2008
The best invention ever!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 people showing their love:
It is amazing stuff. We always keep a bottle of it around. It works good for anybody too. When I have a cold I use it instead of bubble bath. I am glade Carter is feeling better.
Don't you just LOVE it. I really like the smell of it too, well I like the smell of VICKs rub better, but oh well, I don't think that you can use that on babies.
I can't see the picture. What is it??
Johnson's Soothing Vapor Rub.
I'll definetly have to try that. Thanks for the tip!
I agree...simply AMAZING...sorry you didn't know about it til now!! Hope Carter starts to feel better!!
-Becki :)
P.S...for Quinci and anyone else...there is VICKS rub for babies...we have a little tub of it for Klous...so it is out there!!! I use the stuff in the tub, then put the rub on his chest and back!! Works like a charm!!
-Becki :)
Ooh...thanks for sharing! Braiden is teething again, and his nose has been running nonstop, and clogged at night. I'll have to get this!
Post a Comment