Monday, January 14, 2008

A NEW women!!!

Before


During


During


Side Shot


Back


Ta-da! A new do!

Sorry this took so long! I will get some other pictures up with me actually wearing make-up and when I am done figuring this new hair do out. I have decided to donate my hair that is in the pony-tails to locks of love. I am really excited about doing it. I have had 2 friends in the last 2 years that have had to go through chemo-therapy. Luckily neither one lost enough hair to need a wig. I feel really good about donating my hair to some women that just wants to feel as beautiful as she really is.

Thanks Emily...as always, you did a wonderful job...well worth the trip to Pocatello. I hope that doing my hair didn't wear you out to much! Thank you so much!

14 people showing their love:

Stephanie said...

Super cute hair! I love it. You look hot! hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Way cute...I think you are going to like it! Whether you go to San Antonio or Omaha...I think you are set.

Holly said...

So cute, but anything would be cute on you Miss Morgan!! :)

The Jones :) said...

You are so cute!! Regardless of what your hair looks like!! But I do like the new do!! It's cute!!
-Becki :)

Anna said...

Looks way cute! No worries about the hair situation, I totally know how it can be trying out new hair stylists! All that matters is that you love your hair!

Emily said...

It looks awesome Morgan and I hope you love it when you do it in the morning. Thanks for coming down today. It's always fun to catch up with you.

Rolyndia said...

I love it!!! It looks way cute! Can't wait to see it in person.

Anonymous said...

You look great! I had never seen you with long hair before so thanks for the before picture. You are one of the lucky ones that can wear your hair any which way and it looks great.

Angie and J.D. said...

It's so cute! It fits you perfect!

Jessica said...

Wow! I absolutly LOVE it! You are sooo cute! We are going to try and make it up there to go through the temple this week. I would love for us all to get together again. I'll call you about it later!

Andrea said...

So cute!

amanda said...

you really look great. i mean that in the fact of your new do and that you just had a baby 3 months ago. good for you.

MikeG Family said...

I LOVE it, Morgan! That style totally fits you. You are beautiful!

Howling Pickup said...

I love the new do!