Monday, January 14, 2008

Reading time


I have really tried to read to Tyler every night. Except for when he wants to read the same book over and over again. His obsession has been "Teddy Bear, Blankie, and Prayer". It's a really cute book, just not that cute after reading it for what feels like 3 months in a row.Then sadly one day it "disappeared". I got so sick of the book. But anyway. Here is a picture that Jamie took the other night of me reading with Tyler in his bed. The book that I am reading here is Alex Alligator and his fearsome jaws. It a fun book to read, cause it's short and sweet and has a good message for little ones.

2 people showing their love:

Leavitt Family said...

I must run in the family! Harlie's Teddy Bear, Blanket and Prayer book turned in to a "church book". We told her it had the special job of staying in the church bag and she got to read it in sacrement when ever she wanted. That cracks me up they like the same book that much!

MikeG Family said...

Braiden loves when I read to him. I get tired of our books, too, but I made the mistake once of taking him to the library to try out different books. He is WAY too young for that, and was more interested in pulling every book off the shelf than he was in letting me read any to him! Whoops...I guess we'll try that again in a few more years.