I am having a Lia Sophia party Saturday January 26th and well...because of technology you are all invited. "I love technology,...not as much as you, you see...." (name that movie). Anywho, if you want to browse the catalog you can go here. And if you want to order some of these amazing pieces of jewelry you can go here and place an order under my party! I hope that in all your browsing you come across something that you just can't live without. I found this and have found that I cannot live without it! Happy Shopping ladies!
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 people showing their love:
Here's the number you needed...801-458-5973. I am pretty sure I am not going to be at girl's night. I hope you have fun.
Fun, I just ordered from Lia Sophia. My friend got the pumpkin spice necklace, it is gorgeous!! You will love it! :)
Zach will be in Rexburg tomorrow, so he said he would pick up the mary kay order for me. :) Thanks.
PS what did you decide to do with your hair??
I had a dream about your hair cut. I know that sounds a little wierd but I can't help it, I was sleeping. Anyways it was really cute in my dream. Hope it went well in real life.
hey morgan- i tried coming by today to get MK stuff about 11:30 or so i'll be down tomorrow will you be home? sorry to hear about your tonsils, good luck. oh i think that bug outfit is cute.
Hope your party goes great for you.
P.S. Did you get your hair done? Are you holding out on all of us? Pictures, pictures, pictures, okay I'll stop chanting.
Post a Comment