Sunday, January 6, 2008

HELP!!!

Short and Blond


Short and Dark


Long and Blond
Same color just a new cut


Long and Dark
keep it the same length but just go dark


I have an appointment on W. to get my hair done. And I have no idea what I want to do! I need a change...spruce things up if you will. I need your input!



13 people showing their love:

Anonymous said...

Well...I think that you should go short and blond. You don't want to go dark now, its almost summertime and you know dang well that you will just hate it if you go dark...you always do. And you are moving to San Antonio...the armpit of America pretty much and it is going to be soo hottt! That is what I think...BLOND AND SHORT. (Cute pucture of Ashlee Simpson...I got that haircut awhile back! That picture exactly!!)

Leavitt Family said...

Quinci is right blond and short would be really cute. If I was going to be were it is hot though I would want to be able to pull it up off my neck. I would definitly stay blond though.

Janae said...

I say short and blond! I love your hair that way. And is it true you're moving to Texas for sure then? Also, did you get my check in the mail? I'm so excited to get my Mary Kay stuff!

And I'm just wondering--do you use Babywise with Carter?

Jen said...

I say short and blond! That's my 2 cents!

emilie s. d. p. said...

I agree you should go blonde and either get it short enough on the back of your neck that you won't be miserable in the sticky weather or have it long enough to pull back.

Andrea said...

Morgan...first, I vote short and blonde because that is currently what I want to do. haha. WHO does your hair there? I DESPRETELY need to get an appointment, this week if possible. Any ideas?

The Jones :) said...

I think short & blond as well!! What's this about moving to Texas...it's FOR SURE!?!?! Well then we NEED to get together before you move...I'm not going to go ANOTHER 6 1/2 years without seeing you!!! :)
-Becki :)

Holly said...

I'm going to go against all the other votes and say short and dark, I agree you do want lighter hair in the summer, but we still have a good 3 months and by then your roots will be growing out and you can do blonde just in time for summer! :) That's just me though and I like alot of change!

Emily said...

Good idea to poll your friends on this one! Let me know what you decide! I didn't hear Texas was for sure either. Did Jamie accept the job?

Samye said...

I say short and blond. BUT if you are going to be moving to Texas you might want it long enough to pull off your neck because it is super hot!! Make sure and post some new pics of your new do when it happens!!

Meagan Cooper said...

ohhh... SO much fun to change your hair... I say long and blond, just becuase eventually all moms usually end up with short hair, so keep it long as long as you can. I can't wait to see the pictures of the new do... Anything will look cute though. Where are you going to get it done? I am looking for a new hairstylist myslef.

Rolyndia said...

I would go short and blonde and than if you want to darken it you could later on. Either way would look great.

MikeG Family said...

Oh...I hope I'm not too late! I think you look beautiful as a blonde, so my vote is for short and blonde, too. You must post pics after you get it cut and let us see what you decide!