
I picked Tyler up from school today and the first thing he said to me was, "I made you a necklace Mama!" I love all goodies kids make. So cute! Anyway, he goes to his cubbie and gets this necklace. He asks me if I could put it on. I look at the necklace and say, "Oh bud you did such a good job on it but I don't think that it will fit on mommy's head." And then I said, "I think that it will work much better as a bracelet." And Tyler goes, "Oh - - yeah. Mom I made you a bracelet." He was so excited. We brought Jamie lunch up on campus and Tyler could hardly wait to tell daddy what he made at school. The best kind of jewelry can be made out of macaroni and cheerios!
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Another reason why I LOVE being a mom
Posted by Morgan at 2:16 PM
Labels: Day to Day, Parenting, Tyler
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 people showing their love:
That is so fun. Tell Tyler he can make one for me too! I have been looking for a macaroni bracelet to go with my macaroni dress! Ha. Tell him he did a good job!
I'm glad you "found" our blog. I got a comment from Jen Hale the other day too (through Angela's blog). It's neat hearing from people you havn't seen in forever. You all look great. We'll keep in touch.
Kami
Love the necklace! I can't wait for that!!
I know Kami and Frank from two summers ago when our husbands sold alarm systems together and the girls hung out! She is so sweet, and the cutest mom ever!
Isn't it great being a mom?! That is what it's all about! What a little sweet heart!!
Post a Comment